Oklahoma City Slab Leak Repair - A trusted division of Pipe Down Slab Leak Location
My Blog

New Equipment for Slab Leak Repair In OKC and Edmond

New Cameras and Acoustic Equipment:

Good News! I just purchased some new Ridgid cameras and another acoustic piece for freshwater leaks. Hopefully, if we do not all get washed away with this rain, I can put these to good use finding slab leaks in Oklahoma City, Edmond and surrounding areas. Also, we are expanding our range a bit farther out. If I can get there in an hour or so, I am in. I had a customer from Weatherford tell me that no one would come out that far for a doable price. Well, I will.

Thanks again for your business,
Dave

10 Comments to New Equipment for Slab Leak Repair In OKC and Edmond:

Comments RSS
marketing dissertation help uk on Friday, December 28, 2018 3:48 AM
Yeah, i also purchased cameras and other things like this in May 2015 for the first time. All the things very good and still are in my usage and I'll say thank to Mr. Dave for this article as well.
Reply to comment

essays au on Sunday, February 10, 2019 5:08 AM
Do you like your new equipment? Feel free to tell me more about it, friend. Bye!
Reply to comment

VVvVV on Monday, March 18, 2019 1:10 PM
v
Reply to comment

merchant account travel business on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:03 AM
thank you for a great post.
Reply to comment

travel merchant account on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:04 AM
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
Reply to comment

speedy paper review on Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:58 AM
I REALLY LOVE NEW PRODUCTS! It feels satisfying whenever I bought new products from the mall or even along the roads before my house. And I am very worried whenever I couldn’t bought my favorite products. That is why during my monthly salary, I’d never missed getting along my friends and went to malls. And my favorite thing to buy on my salary are bags and clothes. I thought of that as a gift to myself who couldn’t afford that products before.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Friday, April 12, 2019 5:06 AM
Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website. Arm Pain Treatment
Reply to comment

Tummy Trimmer in on Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:17 AM
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Reply to comment

Truck Equipment Sales Ohio on Monday, April 22, 2019 5:57 AM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. You are an amazing writer and the way you explain is simple and meaningful. Always get something new from your side. Keep it up!
Reply to comment

roblox robux generator on Monday, May 20, 2019 5:28 AM
Need money to buy! In Roblox, you can use Robux, the official money in the game to pay all the resources.
Reply to comment